I'm a nice guy who loves to dance and party with my friends. I also love to express. Follow me on Twitter! :) https://twitter.com/LucianSevilla
Monday, October 1, 2012
Euphoria.
First of all, i found this word intriguing, thanks too Usher’s song “Euphoria.” It’s another word for happiness or ecstasy. Anyway, back to the blog.. There are those moments where you’re at your happiest. Say, you just had a friend who came back from a different country and you decided to hang until he or she returns. Since the persons time is limited, you would obviously make that persons stay count and enjoyable. So that means pure euphoria for you and your friend. (I hope i used the word Euphoria correctly in this sentence) I would say my most Euphoriacle moment would be hanging with my friends in general. I mean who wouldn’t be at their happiest when you’re with people who care and understand you, right? I mean would you smoke weed and talk about your problems with your parents? NO. Of course not! Well, unless they do wanna smoke up with you… Sorry, out of topic again, lol. So Usher’s song has lyrics like “We found; We found, EUPHORIA!” That means we found happiness, if you translate it to normal english. I made this out of pure boredom! I hope you all have a euphoricalicious day! HAHA. (Yes, i made that word, it sounds better for me.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment