Monday, October 1, 2012

My Life As A Student.

My life as a student has been really hard. Lets start with CSA, my old school. During my grade school years i was an outsider or outcast if you will. I’d get bullied for being too short or too skinny in my class. So, i guess you could say that my feelings were hurt, though i always kept a positive outlook. One time my “So called friends” kept bullying other kids around the batch, if only you could see the look on those kids faces.. What i’m trying to say is that bullying, well affected my grades and everything i did when i was a kid. I didn’t feel like i was loved by anyone besides my family. When  i was turning grade six, i left CSA. I ended up in Kennedy International School, and let me say that school changed me. I started being less childish, or what we pinoy’s call “TOTOY”, anyways, this school changed me, because they thought me how to be a better person. The school has some students who were autistic, i never made fun of them, because they have as much right as us, right? Fast forwarding a little bit.. I visited CSA when i was around 14, and i met a lot of new friends like Randell, Justin, Alrick, akira, you get the picture. I asked my parents if i could move back to CSA, they were like “Why? I thought you hated that school” said my parents. I told them that i made some new friends and that i’ve changed. There was problem though, i had to be first year again to join them, so i did. Everyone got shocked that i moved back especially my old batchmates.. I didn’t feel the slightest bit of awkwardness, i knew i was coming back as a new person. The year ended and i had the time of my life, then the dumbest thing happened, oops i repeated, AGAIN! Talk about not learning your lesson, right? When i entered school after summer everyone started to stare at me and they were saying i was the boy who repeated twice, so yeah.. Here comes the “bullying and backstabbing again” I felt the same as i did when i was still in grade school. I regret everything i did during the last year when i moved back. In my head “How could i have let this happen?” “I thought i made a change with my life”. I went through a break down.. The type where you hit rock bottom and you just wanna give up. But obviously i had to suck it up and i met a lot of newer people and newer classmates. I had to admit, i had so much fun with those new batchmates of mine. The year ended and well, my grades were still mediocre, but passing. Though i had to change school thanks to a certain douchy teacher which i won’t mention the name. I moved to another school called Reach International School now this school was the game changer if i screwed this one up i would never forgive myself. Here i am now almost three months in this school changing everything i did in past. I have newer friends which came along the summers; I made new classmates; I even got better grades. For the people who are reading this blog, let me remind you that “It’s never to late to change”.

No comments:

Post a Comment