I'm a nice guy who loves to dance and party with my friends. I also love to express. Follow me on Twitter! :) https://twitter.com/LucianSevilla
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Freedom!
Dear readers, I am a simple Filipino boy who will tell you something about "bullshit". Philippines is now under a law called Cyber Crime Law. This law prevents us from cursing; using torrents, and other stuff that seem fun. If we somehow break these rules, we will receive a Cyber Law Warrant that states for your arrest due to breaking the law. Now, why was the internet made? The internet was made so that life would be easier and endurable. The internet was made for freedom; to express ourselves in ways one cannot do in real life. This law is just simply martial law for our generation. I mean just think about it. You curse online then you'll be given a God damn warrant for your arrest. WHAT. THE. FUCK, right? We are people and we have rights! They agreed to push through this law due to some incident containing a person. Imagine, ONE. PERSON. Then they decide to come out with this insulting piece of crap of a law. What i can't believe is that we have no say in this. I mean c'mon! That's why we're in a democracy damn it! You other countries don't know how lucky you are at the moment. While we suffer under the same name that died for our freedom. It's ironic how an Aquino could just do this to us. His mother Cory and his father Ninoy went through hell for this country and to keep it under a democracy, but look what happened now.. So please help and say NO. TO. CYBER-CRIME-LAW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment